A number of minisymposia will be scheduled during the parallel sessions. Each minisymposium should consist of a multiple of three 20 minute talks.
If you are interested in organising a minisymposium, in any branch of Numerical Analysis or a cognate area, please contact the conference committee.
- Please supply the title of your proposed minisymposium along with a brief abstract and a tentative list of speakers.
- Please note that individuals are limited to one presentation, either a minisymposium talk or a contributed talk.
- Organisers are encouraged to ensure that the speakers represent a broad spectrum of research experience.
- Authors will advised of acceptance of proposals by email shortly after submission.
- The deadline for submission of minisymposium topics is 31st March 2021.
- Abstracts from contributors should be submitted by April 30th 2021.