The 27th Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference
The 2017 meeting was held at the University of Strathclyde in June, 2017.
The following distinguished researchers have accepted invitations to deliver plenary lectures at the conference:
- Don Estep, Colorado State University
- Philip Gill, UCSD
- David Gleich, Purdue University
- David Keyes, KAUST
- Christian Lubich, Universität Tübingen
- Ilaria Perugia, University of Vienna
- Gerlind Plonka-Hoch, Universität Göttingen
- Valeria Simoncini, Universit di Bologna
- Andrew Stuart, Caltech
- Endre Süli, University of Oxford
- Françoise Tisseur, University of Manchester
- Anna-Karin Tornberg, KTH
The A R Mitchell lecture will be given by Andrew Stuart.
The Fletcher-Powell lecture will be given by Philip Gill.