The 27th Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Strathclyde were proud to host the 27th edition of the Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference from 27th to 30th June 2017.
The programme can be found here, and the book of abstracts here.
The following distinguished researchers have accepted invitations to deliver plenary lectures at the conference:
- Don Estep, Colorado State University
- Philip Gill, UCSD
- David Gleich, Purdue University
- David Keyes, KAUST
- Christian Lubich, Universität Tübingen
- Ilaria Perugia, University of Vienna
- Gerlind Plonka-Hoch, Universität Göttingen
- Valeria Simoncini, Universit di Bologna
- Andrew Stuart, Caltech
- Endre Süli, University of Oxford
- Françoise Tisseur, University of Manchester
- Anna-Karin Tornberg, KTH
The A R Mitchell lecture will be given by Andrew Stuart.
The Fletcher-Powell lecture will be given by Philip Gill.