The 28th Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Strathclyde were proud to host the 28th edition of the Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference from 25th to 28th June 2019.
The programme can be found here, and the book of abstracts here.
The following distinguished researchers have accepted invitations to deliver plenary lectures at the conference:
- Raymond Chan, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Paul Constantine, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Alistair Forbes, National Physical Laboratory
- Vivette Girault, Université Pierre et Marie Curie - Paris VI
- Des Higham, University of Strathclyde
- Natalia Kopteva, University of Limerick
- Gunilla Kreiss, Uppsala University
- Frances Kuo, University of New South Wales
- Ulrich Rüde, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb, University of Cambridge
- Holger Wendland, Universität Bayreuth
- Margaret Wright, Courant Institute